Application of Work Passes

We assist foreigners to apply for :

  • Entrepreneur Pass (for investors and businessman)
  • Employment Pass and Personalized Employment Pass (for professionals)
  • S Pass (for mid-level skilled workers)
  • Work Permit (for skilled and semi-skilled workers)
  • Dependent’s Pass and Long Term Visit Pass (for foreigners’ dependants)
  • Short-term Passes (for students and foreigners undergoing training)

Get Free Consultation